Friday, April 06, 2007

just a short one today, just so certain people(mom) know i´m safe and alive and not drowned in the ocean or kidnapped by gypsies(whom, by the way, i have yet to encounter, let alone be worried about, which is what people are telling me all the time "watch out for those gypsies") or fallen off of a cliff or joined some punk beach cult that makes me swim in the ocean naked everyday, make bread for the beach folk, and live in a valley with fresh running water, the bluest water i´ve seen since belize and a half fallen down castle. but i did get a little wet because my "vacation" got rained on a little bit. and just so you know this tarp and rope thing works just as well as any tent. even though i wish i still had my tent, which got ripped apart at burning man.
i´m on my way to valencia tonight, on the bus, to meet my friend who´s supposed to go to vienna with me. but i haven´t heard from him yet. so maybe i´m going to spend the weekend in valencia. if he decides not to come, i´m not sure i´m still going to vienna. maybe to another wwoof farm in spain. or something else. still living day by day.
so....we´ll see what happens...

No comments: