Friday, April 27, 2007

ICH LIEBE FRÜHLING!!
i think that means I LOVE SPRING!! in german
at least i hope it does because i love spring!
and rivers, like the Danube
and ducks, like the mallard ducks floating/swimming in the Danube
and flowers and trees
and riding my bike through all of these things
and lying in the grass in the park

it makes me so happy, the springtime. does anyone know if there is a magical land where it is always spring? because i would like to go there.

and,
our bike trip, which was supposed to begin today, is a teeny bit delayed until thursday. but we´re going! but now we are only 3, not 4. and i don´t think we will go to italy, or at least i won´t.... because i am becoming more and more ready to go back to the states. so maybe we will do a short 3 weeks or one month bike tour through eastern europe...hungary...czech republic...slovenia...
...i´m not sure...
...check back in a week or so for the latest change of plans....

1 comment:

Molly said...

Girl! I can really hear your voice developing and I can't wait to hear it in person. You are a true adventurer, a pioneer. No one has ever lead life like you do and I am proud to be your friend.