Monday, April 02, 2007

back into the unknown. my last days in spain. i feel at home here. but today i go where i don´t know anyone. but it´s okay because i have coffee and a bottle of rum. oh and chocolate. like when little kids take their blanky and teddy bear to school with them, they are safe and confident. so i bring rum and chocolate. unfortunately these things don´t last forever, but i think i´m old enough now to make it on my own.
the beach of san pedro, in cabo de gata, is supposed to be beautiful. and i´m going there for a week. kind of like a vacation. i won´t be working for anyone for a little while now. i am free. are you free? i may be travelling alone. but i never feel alone. i meet such wonderful people here, and keep in contact with family and friends back home.
i have some cuts on my hand to remind me of my good friend funky, the cat. and dog hairs on my coat from djembe. i hope the garden i´ve been spending my days in remains beautiful and that some of the seeds i planted will grow. i hope i can one day create a place as beautiful as the valle de sensaciones. did i ever tell you the website? www.sensaciones.de
and yesterday, a rainy day after the party, we watched the movie, loose change. hopefully you all have seen it.
i´m on my way to the beach now. hasta luego

No comments: