Thursday, February 22, 2007

spoons in the compost, knives in the swimming pool:

i´ve learned that chickens do kiss, especially when you save their rooster from being stuck in the net.
i got to eat the last mango of the season from the farm today...mmmmmmmmm...
i´m growing lots of broccoli at the farm, which reminds me of our three brave little broccolis at 2039 Pine Street, who survived that crazy hailstorm the day Andy and I went to see Widespread Panic.
Sitting on the couch on the porch with Mathias also reminds me of 2039 Pine Street. It really is one of my favorite places on the world...a couch on a porch? or 2039 Pine Street? well the two of them combined are fantastic, but i´ll take just one any day.
Carnaval is better than Burning Man. I´ve decided. It´s free. It´s in the city, people are dancing in the streets, wearing their costumes and I saw Pac-Man being chased by those scary ghosts that are always chasing him, but this was real life. And it was all night. So the alcohol wasn´t free and there wasn´t any drum´n´bass, but there were plenty of guys wearing short skirts and art cars everywhere.
I´m leaving this farm soon, maybe to go to another island, or maybe to go to another wwoof farm in mainland Spain, or some other option that has yet to present itself.
Okay, well, keep thinking about this community idea guys okay, i´ve already got 1 or 2 people who seem to be interested. I´m so far away from everyone i know, and i am technically homeless, but i am serious. One day, it´s gonna happen.

No comments: